What lies Beyond, was founded in 2005, by a group of Jeepers in Mid Michigan, who wanted more out of a jeep club than they were able to find elsewhere. We are a very family and community oriented club. We welcome anyone with a willing to learn and have fun, no matter the age/sex.
- Be involved in the community
- Offer our services where needed
- Introduce Jeepin’ as a family event, not an individual sport
- Involve and educate new Jeepers
- Make new friends and have fun!
- The club is open to all JEEP brand vehicles
- You must be a member of GLFWDA (currently $40)
- Must have or be willing to install front and rear tow points on you vehicle (we can help you)
- Must be outgoing and have a positive attitude
- Persons of any age/sex are welcome.
- You are welcome and encouraged to invite your family and friends!
We have a meeting the 1st Sunday of every month. While they are not mandatory, you really should try to attend.
We have a first year membership fee of $25 which includes a Club Sticker and a Club T-shirt. Consecutive years dues are $15/year, to cover expenses and events.
Besides making friends with some really great people, you will have the chance to learn from others and help others learn. If you are new to the sport, we can help you get your Jeep ready for whatever you want to do with it. Our members bring a lot of knowledge to the table. Future plans include CPR training, Search and Rescue training, product testing and research, wheeling and camping trips, cookouts, etc.
To join, start by coming out to a couple meetings and get to know us. You will sort of just fall into place. Find out when and where the next meeting is, under the events listing in our forum. If you are unable to make meetings, let us know. We have lots of other informal events going on, which you are welcome to attend, if interested in joining.
For more information on the club please visit our forum or email me by clicking HERE.
“What Lies Beyond Jeep Club was incorporated in the State of Michigan in 2008, and has applied for tax exempt status under Section 501(c)7 Of the Internal Revenue Code of 1986.”